Southeast Michigan’s In-Office
For Physicians: Referring Patients
Aragona Sleep Solutions understands the frustration that you may be feeling if a patient is unable to tolerate CPAP and we are here for you. What you can expect from our office:
- We follow the AASM protocol for treating sleep apnea along with the Michigan Medical Board.
- We will always send follow up letters so you can follow along with your patient’s treatment.
- We will always require a referral from your patient’s sleep doctor or primary care doctor. (No online or office diagnosing)
- We are participating providers with Medicare and Tricare. We work with and DIRECTLY bill all major medical insurance plans.
- We always use the highest quality appliances. We are not a one size fits all office!
- We are committed to continuing education for sleep apnea, oral appliance therapy and are constantly challenging ourselves to reading the latest studies and attending all sleep CE courses.
- We are not afraid to tell a patient that Oral appliance therapy may not work for them based on our findings with the patient.
- We educate patients on the adjunct treatment options such as bed wedges, nasal cones/strips, sleep masks, diet/weight loss, and proper sleep hygiene.
- We continue to see great results with the use of oral appliances and also recognize that the CPAP is still the gold standard in treating Sleep Apnea.
- Dr. Sal Aragona, our owner and one of our sleep dentists enjoys meeting with physicians and their team to educate on Oral Appliance Therapy and how we can be a resource for you and your patients.
*Please note, when referring a patient to our offices, we need a copy of the patient’s Diagnostic Sleep Study and a prescription (see below).
How Aragona Sleep Solutions Can Help Your Practice
Here at Aragona Sleep Solutions in Southeast Michigan, we know that many doctors don’t always feel like they are properly administering sleep apnea treatments for their patients. Oftentimes, you may be spending too much time trying to discover your patients’ sleep condition and are unsure of which route to take when treating them.
We are now offering an in-office sleep program to better treat your patients and provide you with improved revenue and effective results. Instead of constantly referring patients out, our sleep apnea treatment coordinators will come and work out of your office so they can work with your patients directly and increase the success of their treatment.
Doctors can keep more revenue within their practice than ever before while also helping patients receive proper care for their sleep apnea. Dr. Aragona implements the testing and screening process, consultations, referrals, insurance billing, and follow-up appointments entirely at our office.
Improving Your Patient’s Sleep
Providing your sleep apnea sufferers with effective care that improves their health and well-being is what we focus to accomplish. Here at Aragona Sleep Solutions, we offer treatment coordination for all sleep apnea therapies including:
- CPAP, APAP, and BiPAP Therapies
- Oral Appliances
- Surgical Procedures
Additionally, our partnership program offers your patients a more affordable treatment plan, no extra or unwanted visits between your office and a physician’s office, and a more convenient, at-home sleep test.
Benefits for You
What’s in it for you? We know some doctors may be unsure about creating a partnership because of the risk of losing their own patients. Luckily, our in-office program offers you and your practice many benefits in addition to helping your patients.
- Competence & Confidence Boost – You’ll be providing more value to your patients & helping them avoid potentially serious health complications.
- Less Wait Time – Results from the diagnosis usually come back within three days.
- We Handle the Busywork – No added burden of paperwork—we’ll take care of dealing with insurance pre-authorization.
- You’re Still in Charge – Patients aren’t going to a separate specialist’s office, so you’re still in control of the diagnosis process.
- No Risk – There is no cost to participate or enroll your patients, and we help increase your revenue with passive income.
Give Us a Call Today
Let’s not waste any more time. Your patient’s health is important to both of us. Dr. Aragona and his dental sleep team are eager to provide your sleep patients with the care they deserve while helping you improve your time spent with other patients. Call Aragona Sleep Solutions at (989) 256-2175 today to learn more about our Sleep Apnea Partnership Program and quickly get started.